Aged Care Financial Advice and Legal Advice
We have experienced aged care lawyers on our team who can provide legal and financial advice.
Making the right choice for yourself or a family member in relation to aged care is a daunting prospect and has many legal and financial consequences. At Signpost, we understand aged care and have the added advantage of providing legal and financial advice to ensure you and your loved one are protected.
Legal Advice and Financial Advice Aged Care Services
Our legal advisors have the experience and professionalism gained by many years assisting individuals and families make decisions and enter into arrangements for the provision of aged care services as well as representing recipients of aged care services.
Aged Care Financial Advice and Legal Advice Services Provided
Our services include:
- Provide advice on costs of aged care and negotiating costs of aged care with providers;
- Providing advice and reviewing contracts for the provision of aged care services including Resident and Accommodation Agreements;
- Providing Advice and reviewing contracts for the purchase of Retirement Village units;
- Assisting with aged care complaints
- Advocacy on behalf of clients
- Preparation of alternative decision making documents including powers of attorney, advanced care plans and refusals of consent to treatment
- Legal advice on all issues relating to aged care.
Call us now on 1800 744 676 for an obligation free chat about your aged care concern.
Fees start from $440 depending on the level of assistance required.